WILKES-BARRE ACADEMY PROVIDES
- All books and workbooks
- All loose paper (for handwriting class)
- First Pencils
- First set of Crayons
THIRD GRADE --- Parent(s) Provide(s)
- Eight (8) single subject notebooks labeled English, Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, Phonics, Spanish, and Music (Replacements as needed)
- Eight (8) two pocket folders for Music, Spanish, Reading, English Writing, Science, Social Studies, Phonics, Math, and homework papers (Loose leaf paper as needed)
- Several pencils, black pens, and highlighters, replacements as needed
- Book covers will be required for all hardcover books. Book socks can be used but must be Jumbo- 8” x 11”. There are 6 hardcover books.
- Crayons and a glue stick
- One (1) WBA Homework Assignment Book (Purchase in the office)
- One (1) Zippered pencil case for desk storage
- Storage box for crayons, markers (for cubbies)
- Note-cards with ring or storage box for Science, mid-year replacements as needed.